- Login: Kolano
- Registered on: 11/14/2018
- Last connection: 06/29/2020
- 04:24 AM Suricata Bug #3797 (New): Filestore Setup Excess Directory Slash
- During initial startup filestore directories are created......
- 06:22 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3536: Bad number of arguments.
- Ah, thanks.
So it was having trouble with this line intended to backtrack rules using tls.cert_subject back to the 4...
- 03:11 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3536: Bad number of arguments.
- Full Output beyond just the error quoted above......
- 03:09 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3536 (Closed): Bad number of arguments.
- I'm getting a "Bad number of arguments." error when launching Suricata-update, even if no parameters are specified in...
- 03:54 AM Suricata-Update Support #3511: modify regexes not being applied reliably
- You may need to revise the rev # as well?
- 03:49 AM Suricata-Update Support #3520: Applying filters
- Likely related to the desire here to enable quick testing of config modifications...
I've found that modifications...
- 09:49 PM Suricata-Update Support #3102: Rule sid: 2019401 does not get disabled
- This has come up again in #3511 3511
- 09:47 PM Suricata-Update Support #3511: modify regexes not being applied reliably
- This is likely due to the flowbits.
Flowbit rules are re-enabled late in the update process. To disable these rule...
- 04:19 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3155: Odd Debug Logs for flowbit requirements
- Sorry for the delayed response here, but yes, the revised logging would be clearer.
- 05:25 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3161: Set no-checksum option for default lists
- Sorry, didn't realize the DB was stored outside of code and hadn't seen any source related update in the check-in for...
Also available in: Atom