- Registered on: 11/16/2018
- Last connection: 11/16/2018
- 10:15 PM Suricata Feature #1576: http: byte-range support
- First step would be to document the chunks of file(s) as identified per sensor, if multiple sensors are in use.
- 10:12 PM Suricata Feature #2312: http: parsing for async streams
- Jeffrey has created an http parser that we should evaluate for use. Should include http2?
- 10:05 PM Suricata Feature #1828: YARA support
- Discussion at SuriCon 2018 resulted in decision to not pursue this at this time.
- 09:59 PM Suricata Feature #2291: traffic-id: ruleset for traffic classification and bypass
- Needs proper description and sufficient examples (specifically bypass examples).
- 09:26 PM Suricata Feature #2308: threshold/suppress by http_host
- Assign to Mikhal
Also available in: Atom