- 02:30 PM Suricata Bug #3097: build for eBPF programs needs a way to specify Linux header location
- I have a patch ready, but a fix for #2789 should be merged first.
- 02:26 PM Suricata Bug #3097 (New): build for eBPF programs needs a way to specify Linux header location
- We saw that building eBPF programs on Debian unstable does not work reliably because the include path is specified as...
- 04:55 PM Suricata Feature #2789 (Assigned): Use clang for building eBPF programs even if Suricata is built using GCC
- When CC is detected as GCC, building of eBPF programs is not possible. This can be fixed with a little tweak to the c...
Also available in: Atom