- Login: serializingme
- Registered on: 07/08/2013
- Last connection: 04/20/2019
- 10:23 AM Suricata Bug #1919: filemd5: md5-list does not allow comments any more
- Fixed the issue in pull request https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2361. More information available on the PR ...
- 07:09 AM Suricata Bug #1715: nfq: broken time stamps with recent Linux kernel 4.4
- It might be it, because sometimes I get the right timestamp, and others the wrong....
- 05:57 AM Suricata Bug #1715: nfq: broken time stamps with recent Linux kernel 4.4
- Andreas Herz wrote:
> Joachim Schwender wrote:
> > I am not clear waht you mean by system wide time settings?
> > ...
- 04:40 PM Suricata Bug #1715: nfq: broken time stamps with recent Linux kernel 4.4
- Hi lads,
I can reproduce this in a CentOS 7, Kernel is 4.4.2-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64 (from ELRepo) and Suricata is 2.0...
- 12:11 PM Suricata Bug #1101: Segmentation in AppLayerParserGetTxCnt
- Had to reproduced the segmentation fault in order to able to dump the flow and packet variables (also learned how to ...
- 10:55 AM Suricata Bug #1101 (Closed): Segmentation in AppLayerParserGetTxCnt
- Detected a segmentation fault in AppLayerParserGetTxCnt. One interesting fact, is the CPU usage on the flow manager t...
- 08:41 AM Suricata Bug #1072: Segmentation fault in 2.0beta2: Custom HTTP log segmentation fault
- Patch provided on pull request https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/734.
- 07:49 AM Suricata Bug #1072: Segmentation fault in 2.0beta2: Custom HTTP log segmentation fault
- Forgot to add the Suricata build information (note the httplib version, 0.5.9).
- 07:40 AM Suricata Bug #1072 (Closed): Segmentation fault in 2.0beta2: Custom HTTP log segmentation fault
- When using the host parameter on the custom HTTP logging, Suricata will crash with a segmentation fault on log-httplo...
- 07:35 AM Suricata Bug #900: Segmentation fault in 2.0beta1
- This can be closed, I haven't seen it anymore neither was I able to reproduce it.
Also available in: Atom