- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/08/2009
- Last connection: 08/05/2014
- 11:55 AM Suricata Optimization #1242: Huge performance decrease with /dev/zero traffic
- We can add a set of Nulls preceding the windows match which should improve perf. Seems present in all samples.
- 04:55 AM Suricata Revision 26169ad8: Look for Mismatched Encrypted HB request and response sizes, along with multiple in-flight HB requests from the same direction
- 07:40 AM Suricata Optimization #1044 (Closed): TLS buffers evaluated by fast_pattern matcher.
- As far as I can tell tls.* buffers are not evaluated by the fast_pattern matcher. If this is correct is there a reaso...
- 04:20 PM Suricata Feature #885: smtp file_data support
- This has been TBD'd?!?! Wheres Peter? I need a shoulder to cry on. We need this.
- 05:50 AM Suricata Feature #1010: dns fuzzer
- 05:25 AM Suricata Feature #1008 (Closed): Optionally have http_uri buffer start with uri path for use in proxied environments
- We need a toggle in the libhtp config to have the http_uri buffer point to the beginning of the URI path for proxied ...
- 07:46 AM Suricata Bug #951 (Closed): Rule performance stats sort by "ticks" is not properly ordered.
- 08:58 PM Suricata Feature #783 (New): LuaJIT be able to return various messages for a single script.
- Using the following example script we do the following detections and more inside of JAR files
- 11:42 AM Suricata Feature #663 (Closed): LuaJIT relative matches
- It would be very helpful to have relative matches for LuaJIT. The gmatch iterator in Lua seems rather slow, so it wou...
- 11:02 AM Suricata Feature #593: luajit: per flow vars and ints
- Actually I thought I had mentioned flowvar access here as well but I had not. Being able to set/check flowvars in add...
Also available in: Atom