- Login: zrasmor
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/29/2015
- Last connection: 10/19/2020
- 09:26 PM Suricata Bug #4081 (New): ICMP IPv6 signature not matching when source contains ! condition with IPv4 addresses only
- It appears that an ICMP IPv6 rule will not match if the source variable contains a ! condition and a variable that on...
- 02:02 PM Suricata Feature #1766: TLS keyword expansion
- Hello Mats - has there been any progress on the expanded logging, or should I resume my prototyping?
- 02:25 PM Suricata Feature #1766: TLS keyword expansion
- I began a prototype to add the cipher suite to the JSON output - are you already planning to do this?
- 12:21 PM Suricata Bug #1754 (Closed): Inconsistent behavior with 'only_stream' flow keyword
In testing some Suricata rules with RDP pcap, I seem to have uncovered inconsistent behavior with the 'only_stream'...
- 03:10 PM Suricata Bug #1619 (Closed): Per-Thread Delta Stats Broken
- Per-thread delta stats appear to be broken. I believe this is a known issue as I noticed some open pull requests, but...
- 11:57 AM Suricata Feature #1608 (New): Add option to disable JSON escape slash
- We like to have the ability to search (grep) through JSON logs without de-serialization, however this becomes very te...
- 01:34 PM Suricata Bug #1602: eve-log prefix field feature broken
- Confirmed. Thanks a lot!
- 02:47 PM Suricata Bug #1602: eve-log prefix field feature broken
- Correction: it was Feature 1454 that added the prefix field (link is correct, text is incorrect)
- 02:45 PM Suricata Bug #1602 (Closed): eve-log prefix field feature broken
- The eve-log prefix field is ignored. This was added as a feature in this release, but was undone by a later PR.
- 10:57 PM Suricata Bug #1524: Potential Thread Name issues due to RHEL7 Interface Naming Contentions
- Hello Victor, I wanted to confirm a couple of things:
In the dicussion on https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pul...
Also available in: Atom