- Login: zoomequipd
- Registered on: 09/17/2019
- Last connection: 06/15/2023
- 07:56 PM Suricata Feature #6290 (New): support case insensitive testing of HTTP header name existence
- Consider the initial opening comment on https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/5774.
Many rules are wri...
- 06:37 PM Suricata Feature #5775: http.headers - dynamic sticky buffers
- Brandon Murphy wrote in #note-8:
> Just another random thought I just had - how would/will negations work when the H...
- 06:31 PM Suricata Feature #2695: websocket support
- just another example of a RAT using websockets
Source Code: https://github.co...
- 05:25 PM Suricata Bug #5439: Invalid certificate when Issuer is not present.
- Tested against RC3-Dev (643e674cb 2023-06-16) and I was **not** able to replicate. So looks fixed in suri7....
- 12:31 PM Suricata Bug #2881: http.protocol parsing inaccuracy : accept spaces in URI
- > Would not the solution rather be to consider the URI before the last block of spaces ? (even the raw one)
- 04:58 PM Suricata Bug #2881: http.protocol parsing inaccuracy : accept spaces in URI
- I was testing the v16 fork of this and found a difference between 6.0.9 and v16. I was able to confirm the same beha...
- 09:11 PM Suricata Support #5774: Addressing Mixed Case in HTTP Headers Names and HTTP2
- > You want your rules to match both HTTP/1 and HTTP/2 while these have different capitalization for headers names, do...
- 02:00 PM Suricata Feature #5775: http.headers - dynamic sticky buffers
- Just another random thought I just had - how would/will negations work when the HTTP header name doesn't exist? refer...
- 03:59 PM Suricata Feature #2448: Add additional buffers for DNS Responses
- It would be nice to have all dns flags parsed as well
perhaps like a dns.flags.z, dns.flags.replycode, etc
- 02:44 PM Suricata Bug #2224: Negated http_* match returns false if buffer not populated
- Basic rules for multiple HTTP request rules and associated pcaps for testing....
Also available in: Atom