- Login: gsingh
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 02/05/2011
- 05:57 AM Suricata Bug #252: no proper error for sigs with duplicate sid's
- attached is the updated patch for this issue. Thanks Victor for pointing out this case !! Now the output is
- 07:10 PM Suricata Bug #252 (Resolved): no proper error for sigs with duplicate sid's
- Attached patch gives error when the duplicate signature is detected.
- 07:08 AM Suricata Bug #253 (Closed): Fast.log and Alert-debug.log
- Apply the patch attached to feature 247, it will fix the issue.
- 01:44 AM Suricata Feature #247 (Resolved): Config option to set stats.log update interval
- Attached patch provides the support.
- 08:41 AM Suricata Bug #246 (Resolved): http.log time
- attached patch fixes the issue caused by gmtime_r().
- 07:33 AM Suricata Feature #127 (Resolved): Give user the option to append to exisitng log files
- attached patch adds this functionality to the log files.
- 10:07 AM Suricata Bug #245 (Resolved): http.log
- attached patch fixes the issue.
- 06:28 PM Suricata Bug #188 (Resolved): Snort now supports byte_test <= >= operators so should we.
- Attached patch added the support for above mentioned operators.
- 12:33 PM Suricata Bug #236 (Resolved): fast log xrefs should be removed.
- Patch has been attached.
- 09:58 AM Suricata Bug #235: fast log should fill in protcol name when known by /etc/protocols
- Updated patch attached to provide the support as an API.
Also available in: Atom