- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/19/2010
- Last connection: 09/26/2012
- 04:13 PM Suricata Feature #423: pkt_data keyword
- Hey Victor, why do you think the engine is not loading the rule in to sig_lists? Do I need to do something else after...
- 03:08 AM Suricata Feature #423: pkt_data keyword
- Getting closer. I have a pkt-data.c in place and compiling but I need to get a handle on the sig (out of the engine) ...
- 01:25 PM Suricata Feature #423: pkt_data keyword
- This is a feature request for something done in Snort and it essentially forces pattern match from the beginning of a...
- 01:16 PM Suricata Bug #428: Segfault when processing NSA pcap with http-events.rules
- Victor: sorry I missed this. I finally figured out what kind of instructions those were (AVX) and also found out how ...
- 03:42 PM Suricata Bug #428: Segfault when processing NSA pcap with http-events.rules
- I just realized that the built in GCC on Mac OS X 10.6 (Lion) is not actually GCC. Apple supports all the GCC compile...
- 03:36 AM Suricata Bug #271: Need for proper option for testing a setup
- Victor, your last observation was correct. The local variable conf_test had to be added to the list of special cases ...
- 03:35 AM Suricata Bug #428: Segfault when processing NSA pcap with http-events.rules
- Hi Peter,
I am using the dataset linked to in https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Pub...
- 02:43 AM Suricata Bug #428 (Closed): Segfault when processing NSA pcap with http-events.rules
- I am running a file processing run against the NSA data from 2009-04-21-04-06-191 and only "http-events.rules" loaded...
- 01:21 PM Suricata Bug #271 (Feedback): Need for proper option for testing a setup
- I have a topic branch on github for this bug: https://github.com/xrl/suricata/tree/bug_271
Please review and integ...
Also available in: Atom