- Login: roligugus
- Registered on: 05/21/2020
- Last connection: 03/11/2021
- 03:55 PM Suricata Task #3852: Ability to build with sanitizers
- Personal preference to set compilation features through the configure/build system, not the environment.
I find th...
- 03:29 PM Suricata Task #3852: Ability to build with sanitizers
- This is only about adding the configure capability. There probably should be a follow-on discussion on whether some t...
- 03:27 PM Suricata Task #3852 (New): Ability to build with sanitizers
- While one can inject building with the different sanitizers easily from the outside through CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, I wou...
- 06:24 PM Suricata Bug #3846: Infinite loop if the sniffing interface temporarily goes down
- Fixing @PcapTryReopen()@ would probably require to @pcap_close()@ the pcap handle in this case and re-create it simil...
- 06:21 PM Suricata Bug #3846: Infinite loop if the sniffing interface temporarily goes down
- The proposed patch is one way of fixing it but it'll exit Suricata.
The question is whether Suricata should try to...
- 07:56 PM Suricata Documentation #3727 (Closed): byte_extract documentation is missing some optional arguments
- That was fixed in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5080 and merged with https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/51...
- 04:37 PM Suricata Task #3837: Investigate clang-tidy usage to enforce coding standards
- Documentation can be found at: https://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-tidy/index.html
Version-specific doc, e.g. for cla...
- 04:19 PM Suricata Task #3837: Investigate clang-tidy usage to enforce coding standards
- Also check out CodeChecker that could combine static analysis and clang-tidy: https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/command...
- 04:17 PM Suricata Task #3837: Investigate clang-tidy usage to enforce coding standards
- h1. What's the difference between scan-build and clang-tidy?
scan-build does **static analysis** of code and as su...
- 04:16 PM Suricata Task #3837 (New): Investigate clang-tidy usage to enforce coding standards
- We shall investigate using clang-tidy to enforce coding style guide that cannot be done with clang-format. It can als...
Also available in: Atom