- Login: steventang
- Registered on: 08/10/2020
- Last connection: 10/19/2021
- 04:50 PM Suricata Bug #4914 (New): FLOW_DIR_REVERSED is not handled in multiple places
- FLOW_DIR_REVERSED may be set if a midstream flow is picked up.
However at least in the following cases, the flag is ...
- 07:26 PM Suricata Bug #4766 (Closed): Flow leaked when flow->use_cnt access race happens
- h3. Description:
Flow->use_cnt is used to track if a flow is still being processed by suricata. However, if it bec...
- 05:24 AM Suricata Bug #4702 (New): SYN/ACK dropped when client does not support tcp timestamps
Seems to be introduced by the fix of the following issue.
- 06:01 PM Suricata Bug #3873 (New): NET_RAW capability dropped for NFQ mode when uid/gid is specified
- When using suricata with any uid/gid specified and nfq mode, the following code is run. As a result, NET_RAW capabili...
Also available in: Atom