- Login: Sachin
- Registered on: 02/28/2022
- Last connection: 05/15/2023
- 02:11 PM Suricata Task #3294: Test the maximum size for messages passed to the unix socket
- Jason Ish wrote in #note-5:
> On a modern Linux system I hit failures somewhere between 200000 and 250000 bytes.
- 07:11 AM Suricata Bug #5406: HTTP Req and resp correlation incorrect
- Was wondering if there are any helpful comments or is this a Suricata limitation we need to live with?
- 01:50 PM Suricata Bug #5406: HTTP Req and resp correlation incorrect
- We are able to reproduce possibily, one of the scenarios. In a persistent connection, assume there are 2 transactions...
- 09:16 AM Suricata Bug #5406 (New): HTTP Req and resp correlation incorrect
On a setup with medium to heavy load we are seeing that the suricata logs do not have the right correlation be...
- 10:11 AM Suricata Documentation #5267: Meaning of insert_list_fail counter
- Thanks a ton for the quick response. This helps.
- 05:30 AM Suricata Documentation #5267 (In Progress): Meaning of insert_list_fail counter
Thanks for such a great product.
We would like to understand the reason behind the "insert_list_fail" co...
- 04:54 AM Suricata Bug #5165 (New): http: request not logged when response comes before request
In a tcp session, if request is seen after the response, Suricata (atleast the logging part) doesnt consider t...
Also available in: Atom