- Login: jish
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 05/12/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 04:37 PM Suricata-Update Feature #4481 (New): list-sources: list locally added sources, and make it clear they are local sources
- For reference: https://forum.suricata.io/t/suricata-update-add-source-for-previously-disabled-source/442/5
- 10:38 PM Suricata Task #4480 (Assigned): Packaging/RPM: Remove engine provided rules from /etc/suricata/rules
- Suricata has been installing engine provided rules into /usr/share/suricata/rules since 5.0 instead of /etc/suricata/...
- 11:59 PM Suricata-Update Feature #4479 (Assigned): Work on FIPS compliant CentOS releases.
- On FIPS restricted machines, md5 is not available by default. However, a potential work-around exists.
- 09:01 PM Suricata Bug #4472 (Closed): YAML -- interpretation of "~" (tilde)
- PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/6105
Now merged into master.
- 05:45 PM Suricata Bug #4474 (In Review): dns: high resource usage on long lived dns connections
- PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/6108
- 02:49 PM Suricata Bug #4474: dns: high resource usage on long lived dns connections
- In 6.0.x we saw a case where the last cleaned up (free'd transaction) wasn't being recorded correctly. So for every t...
- 08:41 PM Suricata Bug #4434 (Closed): Duplicate alert record in eve log when using unix-socket mode
- Fix merge into master.
- 08:40 PM Suricata Bug #4225 (Closed): SC_ERROR_CONF_YAML_ERROR anomaly logger error when in socket mode
- Fix merged into master.
- 06:22 PM Suricata Bug #4472 (In Progress): YAML -- interpretation of "~" (tilde)
- Per the YAML spec, the following should result in a null value:...
Also available in: Atom