- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 09/02/2019
- 06:57 PM Suricata Feature #3084 (Closed): SIP parser, logging and detection
- Merged to master.
- 06:55 PM Suricata Feature #3165 (Closed): New rule keyword: dns.opcode; For matching on the the opcode in the DNS header.
- Merged into master.
- 01:15 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3174 (New): Handle duplicate filenames in different rulesets.
- Currently if two upstream rule sources both have a file of the same name (ie: rules/ftp.rules), only that last one lo...
- 03:59 PM Suricata Feature #3165 (Closed): New rule keyword: dns.opcode; For matching on the the opcode in the DNS header.
- 09:45 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3161 (Closed): Set no-checksum option for default lists
- Kenneth Kolano wrote:
> Sorry, didn't realize the DB was stored outside of code and hadn't seen any source related u...
- 08:59 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3161: Set no-checksum option for default lists
- Have you updated to the latest version of the index with `suricata-update update-sources`?
All of these are now ma...
- 06:07 PM Suricata Bug #2146 (Closed): DNS answer not logged with eve-log
- Fixed and merged to master with commit:5f1d21f2479ecb29e50b4181e8b186e8c44db441
- 06:05 PM Suricata Bug #3138 (Closed): Don't install Suricata provided rules to /etc/suricata/rules as part of make install-rules.
- Fixed with https://github.com/OISF/suricata/commit/3c11665317d779c24652267bd0a27e63ecda6766.
- 06:03 PM Suricata Bug #3140 (Closed): ftp: compile warnings on gcc-8
- Fixed with commit:
- 05:19 PM Suricata-Update Feature #3100 (Closed): Allow indicating sources /wo remote checksum
Also available in: Atom