- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 01/20/2020
- 04:08 PM Suricata Optimization #3315 (Assigned): app-layer: unify registration logic
- 03:30 PM Suricata Optimization #3234 (Assigned): dns app-layer c vs rust cleanup
- 04:55 PM Suricata Bug #3441 (Assigned): alerts: missing rdp and snmp metadata
- 02:47 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2691: Error thrown with -o option
- Shivani Bhardwaj wrote:
> > I wonder if the answer is to drop a cookie. When running, if the output directory does ...
- 08:53 PM Suricata Support #3366: CentOS 7.x, systemd, suricata stopping when started by systemd, but not command-line
- Setting the service to forking is another option as well. But the template systemd unit file that comes with Suricata...
- 03:54 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3381 (Closed): suricata-update will enable smb-events for non-Rust builds (1.1.1)
- Merged into 1.1.x and released with 1.1.1.
- 03:53 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3382 (Closed): suricata-update will enable smb-events for non-Rust builds (1.0.x)
- Merged into 1.0.x and released with 1.0.6.
- 03:25 PM Suricata-Update Support #3407: Exclusion of source after removal from update.yaml
- Can you run the 'list-enabled-sources' command? Maybe the same source was added/enabled with the add-source or enable...
- 02:58 PM Suricata Bug #3362 (Closed): cross compiling not affecting rust component of surrcata
- Merged into master with https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4431.
- 02:53 PM Suricata Task #3364 (Assigned): configure: Rust 1.37+ has cargo-vendor support bundled into cargo.
Also available in: Atom