- Login: jish
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 11/21/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 06:30 PM Suricata Bug #4173 (In Review): dnp3: SV tests fail on big endian
- PR https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5592
- 05:22 PM Suricata Feature #4159: Log flow age as fractional value
- Yes, in theory this should be fine. Every JSON parser I've used parses numbers in JSON as floats. However, just looki...
- 05:02 PM Suricata Optimization #2272: Analyze DNS response if query is not present
- Some generic way to die together "unidirectional" decoding of "messages" to a higher level transaction that is the co...
- 04:56 PM Suricata Bug #4086 (Closed): dns: memory leak in v1 dns eve logging
- Fixed. PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5563.
No backports required.
- 04:35 PM Suricata Feature #2755: vendor id / vid keyword to give rulesets unique sid ranges
- Based on the discussion in the Brainstorm Slack, no one was really in support of a new "vid" field. A new UUID field ...
- 04:29 PM Suricata-Update Feature #4113: intel index: register sid ranges per rule source
- Related to: https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2755
- 04:28 PM Suricata-Update Feature #4139 (Rejected): Add SID ranges to Rule Source Index
- Duplicate: https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/4113
- 04:32 PM Suricata-Update Support #4160: suricata-update remove comment in rules file
- The last thing Suricata-Update does is scan for enabled rules that "check" flowbits. It will then unconditionally ena...
- 03:11 PM Suricata Task #4137 (Closed): deprecate: eve.dns v1 record support
- Deprecation warning has been added.
- 03:10 PM Suricata Task #4157 (New): deprecation: remove dns eve v1 logging (May 2022)
- The deprecation of DNS EVE v1 logging has been announced with a removal date of May 2022 (probably Suricata 8.0).
Also available in: Atom