- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 03/26/2015
- Suricata (Developer, 11/09/2009)
Reported issues: 9
- 11:51 PM Suricata Bug #1417 (Resolved): no rules loaded - latest git - rev e250040
- Fixed by https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/1380
Sorry, must have missed the updates to conf-yaml-loader.c ...
- 11:30 PM Suricata Revision ee7e8132: Bug 1417 - Record sequence nodes as sequences.
- Nodes that are sequences weren't being recorded as such, causing
rules to fail to load.
Change sequence test name to...
- 09:46 AM Suricata Revision ab1d69fc: When re-opening a log file on HUP, always append.
- This will prevent log files that have not been rotated by some
external tool from being deleted, but log files that w...
- 09:44 AM Suricata Revision 6ed246c0: Don't attempt to load the rule files if the rule-files configuration
- node is not a sequence. Instead log a warning as this is usually
a configuration error.
- 09:44 AM Suricata Revision a243a42b: New function to test if a configuration node is a sequence or not.
- 07:50 AM Suricata Bug #1404 (Assigned): Alert-Debuglog not being rotated on SIGHUP.
- As found by @norg:
The alert-debuglog writer for non-decoder events was writing directly to the log file so the wr...
- 07:45 AM Suricata Optimization #1403 (Closed): autofp packet pool performance problems
- PacketPoolWait in autofp can wait for considerable time. Until now it was essentially spinning, keeping the CPU 100% ...
- 07:41 AM Suricata Bug #1402 (Closed): When re-opening files on HUP (rotation) always use the append flag.
- Currently if a rotation tool (logrotate, etc) has not moved all of the log files out of the way, the SIGHUP will re-o...
- 11:16 AM Suricata Bug #1335: suricata option --pidfile overwrites any file
- Note that this problem all exists when daemonizing (so prior to the modification that allowed a pidfile to be created...
- 07:40 PM Suricata Bug #1331 (Closed): Ubuntu PPA does not depend on wget.
- The Ubuntu PPA does not depend on wget, and in minimal installs wget is not present (example: the official 14.04 Dock...
Also available in: Atom