- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 11/04/2019
- 04:49 PM Suricata Feature #3333 (New): Research: Unwind panic's from Rust modules
- Look into unwinding panics from Rust modules. For example, it may make sense to attempt to unwind from a panic in a s...
- 04:44 PM Suricata Feature #3332 (New): Research: Dynamic Loadable Module/Plugin Support
- Look into supporting dynamically loadable modules in Suricata (aka plugins). Plugins we may want to support could be:...
- 06:43 PM Suricata Task #3331 (Assigned): Rust: Move to 2018 Edition
- While issue https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2629 tracked our ability to use Rust 2018, we did not ac...
- 05:11 PM Suricata Bug #2189: PID file removal at shutdown broken on 4.0.0-rc2
- New issue created, https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/3330 for this issue as I believe its specific to ...
- 03:27 AM Suricata Bug #2189: PID file removal at shutdown broken on 4.0.0-rc2
- Dylan Walter wrote:
> I'm fairly certain it's the provided one, but I'm attaching my /etc/init.d/suricata anyway.
- 05:11 PM Suricata Bug #3330 (New): Init script may not be properly cleaning up pid file.
- See https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2189#note-10.
The issue seems to be that the PPA init script ...
- 05:07 PM Suricata Feature #3311: Add better default suricata configuration for different traffic sizes and cpu/system architectures
- A few thoughts here.
We should identify all the fields in the suricata.yaml that would need to be customized and p...
- 05:33 AM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
- To get an idea of performance I did iterations of sha256, one with a pure Lua implementation, and the other a pure Ru...
- 02:35 PM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
- For some very non-scientific benchmarking I created a function in each of Rust, WASM and Lua that simply took an i32 ...
- 12:43 PM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
- Victor Julien wrote:
> When you say 'rust is less secure' this is because it is not sandboxed?
Yes. I should have...
Also available in: Atom