- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 04/29/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 09:37 AM Suricata Bug #2095: eve: http body in alert event
- Please see https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2069.
So right now I'm thinking a list of buffers (in ...
- 03:07 AM Suricata Revision e69ce30d: template script: typo in app-layer setup script
- Check for ed was failing, as it was actually looking for edx.
- 06:28 PM Suricata Bug #2093 (Assigned): Handle TCP stream gaps.
- Currently if a TCP session has a gap, app-layer parsing is aborted. For some protocols, resyncing may be impossible a...
- 01:18 PM Suricata Bug #2037 (Closed): travis: move off legacy support
- 01:18 PM Suricata Feature #1978 (Closed): Using date in logs name
- Git master now has the ability to put dates in the eve log file names.
- 01:13 PM Suricata Bug #2037: travis: move off legacy support
- We are now using the new container build system. See:
- 10:16 AM Suricata Bug #2069: logging: payload may not represent traffic the generated alert (eve and unified2)
- Updating title to better represent this issue.
As noted in the previous comment, the payload is taken from the str...
- 09:49 AM Suricata Bug #2069: logging: payload may not represent traffic the generated alert (eve and unified2)
- I was able to isolate a reproduction with just rule 2008438. It turns out that the payload being logged was about 40k...
- 09:23 AM Suricata Bug #2039 (Closed): suricata stops processing when http-log output via unix_stream backs up
- Fixed, see https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2651#issuecomment-292464512
This changes the way the socket i...
- 09:20 AM Suricata Bug #2049 (Closed): Empty rule files cause failure exit code without corresponding message
- Fixed. https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2652#issuecomment-292464542
Also available in: Atom