- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 10/06/2016
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 04:35 PM Suricata Bug #1926 (Assigned): rule parsing: wrong content checked for fast_pattern (snort compatibility)
- Given a rule like:
content:"AAAA"; fast_pattern:only; content:"BBBB"; http_raw_uri; content:"AAAA"; distance:0; ht...
- 11:56 AM Suricata Revision dcdf160a: conf: cleanup compiler warning (unintialized vars)
- 11:50 AM Suricata Revision 1a724ba8: doc: flow: update and add new keywords
- 11:50 AM Suricata Revision 8f56c234: detect-flow: no_frag and only_frag keyword support
- Support flow:no_frag and flow:only_frag keywords from Snort.
- 11:50 AM Suricata Revision f81619a1: defrag: set flag on packets reassembled from fragments
- Set the PKT_REBUILT_FRAGMENT on packets that are re-assembled
- 11:42 AM Suricata Revision 571f56cf: detect-flow: support flow:not_established
- 11:42 AM Suricata Revision dc762cd4: detect-flow: use new unit test macros
- 01:11 PM Suricata Bug #1923 (Assigned): dns - back to back requests results in loss of response
- The attached pcap shows 2 DNS requests generated by a Linux box. The first is an A, the second is an AAAA which is se...
- 12:14 PM Suricata Feature #1867: Snort compatibility: flow:not_established not supported.
- Victor Julien wrote:
> While at it, add Snort's no_frags and only_frags as well. This is a trivial check: p->flags &...
- 11:04 AM Suricata Feature #1906 (Closed): doc: install man page and ship pdf
- Closing, was merged.
Also available in: Atom