- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 10/02/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 08:05 AM Suricata Revision 7eead7df: autotools: fix distcheck with rust enabled
- 02:11 PM Suricata Feature #2167: eve-ng
- I believe we had a discussion on eve versioning, but it must have been online as I can't find any record of it.
- 11:28 AM Suricata Revision eb5193c5: travis: hook check-setup.sh into the build
- Only do it for one build, for now use the one that also
- 11:28 AM Suricata Revision 40a1a972: template: script to check the setup scripts
- This script applies the setup scripts one by one followed
by a make distcheck.
- 04:41 AM Suricata Revision d1ac8393: template scripts: allow to be called from top or src
- Allow the template setup script to be called from the top source
directory or from ./src to unify where they can be e...
- 03:54 AM Suricata Revision ea2ef1b5: templates: rename scripts to use - instead of _
- Use "-" consistently instead of a mix of - and _.
setup_decoder.sh -> setup-decoder.sh
setup_simple_detect.sh -> set...
- 03:09 PM Suricata Optimization #2215: Lost events writing to unix socket
- I think a better fix would be to allow blocking when not running live. This would mean no lost events due to a blocki...
- 10:27 AM Suricata Bug #2212 (New): profiling: app-layer profiling shows time spent in HTTP on UDP
- HTTP typically shouldn't be seen of UDP, needs further investigation.
- 06:56 AM Suricata Support #2211 (Assigned): doc: document issues with --set and lists in the command line parameters section of the manual
- There are issues with overriding list values with --set, document these.
- 06:51 AM Suricata Bug #2210 (New): logging: SC_LOG_OP_FILTER still displays some lines not matching filter
- For example, SC_LOG_LEVEL=debug SC_LOG_OP_FILTER="suricata\.c" will still show some lines, in particular rule parse e...
Also available in: Atom