- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 02/24/2015
- Suricata (Developer, 11/09/2009)
Reported issues: 6
- 11:16 AM Suricata Bug #1335: suricata option --pidfile overwrites any file
- Note that this problem all exists when daemonizing (so prior to the modification that allowed a pidfile to be created...
- 07:40 PM Suricata Bug #1331 (Closed): Ubuntu PPA does not depend on wget.
- The Ubuntu PPA does not depend on wget, and in minimal installs wget is not present (example: the official 14.04 Dock...
- 03:10 PM Suricata Bug #1302: MPLS - stats.log
- Are you able to determine if the stats are correct are wrong? Is it possible, that all MPLS packets are being sent t...
- 06:11 PM Suricata Bug #1302: MPLS - stats.log
- Using PF_RING? I wonder if PF_RING isn't load balancing the MPLS traffic very well. The problem with MPLS is that t...
- 02:20 PM Suricata Feature #1231: ssl_state negation support
- There is an incompatibility in the SSL app layer that prevents negation from working properly. The Suricata SSL stat...
- 04:40 PM Suricata Feature #899 (Assigned): MPLS over Ethernet support
- 10:01 AM Suricata Feature #1290: handle SIGHUP signal
- In 2.0.4 a SIGHUP will re-open all the log files (zeroing them in doing so, on the assumption that a tool like logrot...
- 11:40 AM Suricata Support #1251: Using more then one include file within one config part
- Andreas Herz wrote:
> Jason Ish wrote:
> > Not with the current code, but we may want to revisit the YAML anchors a...
- 10:31 AM Suricata Support #1251: Using more then one include file within one config part
- Victor Julien wrote:
> Jason, any ideas on this?
Not with the current code, but we may want to revisit the YAML a...
- 10:30 AM Suricata Bug #1225: configure: error: libnetfilter_queue/libnetfilter_queue.h not found
- I think the problem here is that libnetfilter_queue 1.0.2 expects a newer version of libnfnetlink (but doesn't requir...
Also available in: Atom