- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 06/24/2016
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 11:08 AM Suricata Bug #1808 (Closed): Can't set thread priority after dropping privileges.
- 11:03 AM Suricata Revision f0e22c91: privs: add capability CAP_SYS_NICE.
- Allows the setting of thread priorities after dropping privileges.
- 10:53 AM Suricata Bug #1464: eve.json - uncommenting extra fields - 2.1beta4
- So this would be better in the default suricata.yaml:...
- 01:43 PM Suricata Bug #1808 (Closed): Can't set thread priority after dropping privileges.
- If Suricata is configured to drop privileges, and CPU is configured, it will fail to set thread priorities with the f...
- 10:49 AM Suricata Feature #1807 (Assigned): Cisco HDLC Decoder
- Support Cisco HDLC. This is a link layer protocol at the same level as ethernet used when monitoring SONET links.
- 05:01 PM Suricata Bug #1664: Unreplied DNS queries not logged when flow is aged out
- I believe this is related to issue #1419.
- 11:11 AM Suricata Bug #1792 (Closed): dns-json-log produces no output
- 03:41 AM Suricata Revision b23d74ac: tls-json-log: register module as tls-json-log, not dns-json-log
- Fixes issue:
where dns-json-log would not log any data.
- 12:44 PM Suricata Bug #1792 (Closed): dns-json-log produces no output
- When configuring dns-json-log the file will be created, but nothing is logged.
- 12:33 PM Suricata Bug #1682 (Closed): Suricata 3.0 Endace DAG error
Also available in: Atom