- Login: jish
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 01/27/2023
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 08:34 PM Suricata Optimization #2321: yaml: clean up usage of lists
- Victor Julien wrote in #note-7:
> Would it make sense to do a variant of
> This would have a clean and sim...
- 08:29 PM Suricata Optimization #2321: yaml: clean up usage of lists
- Jason Ish wrote in #note-5:
> Philippe Antoine wrote in #note-4:
> > Make @outputs.1.eve-log.types.6.files.force-ha...
- 07:52 PM Suricata Optimization #2321: yaml: clean up usage of lists
- Philippe Antoine wrote in #note-4:
> Make @outputs.1.eve-log.types.6.files.force-hash=sha256@ simpler for the user
- 07:50 PM Suricata Feature #4783 (Closed): config/yaml: Allow fully qualified configuration keys (top.sub.sub: value)
- 07:13 PM Suricata Bug #5836: output: abort triggered on no permission test
- The issue occurs during initializing when the output module fails to open a specific output file, and an error is ret...
- 07:19 PM Suricata Bug #5832 (Assigned): source-xdp: build errors/warnings with libbpf 0.8+
- Can be seen on Fedora 37 when @libbpf-devel@ is installed:...
- 05:37 PM Suricata Feature #5826 (New): frames: logging of events set on frames
- Suricata 7.0.0 added frame support with the ability to set events on frames, which is useful for app-layer events whe...
- 02:32 PM Suricata Bug #5817 (In Review): tls: certificates with dates prior to 1970 are not logged correctly
- PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/issues/8469
- 04:52 AM Suricata Bug #5817 (Closed): tls: certificates with dates prior to 1970 are not logged correctly
- For example a "notbefore" date of @1969-12-31T00:00:00@ will be logged as @559444-03-07T09:40:16@.
- 05:50 PM Suricata Bug #5814: smb: duplicate interface fields logged
- Eric Leblond wrote in #note-3:
> I think the function call is supposed to be unique so we may miss something here.
Also available in: Atom