- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 10/15/2018
- 05:15 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2339 (Closed): Failed building wheel for suricata-update
- I believe this to be fixed now. Commit a831d5be8b5c1b2635da98bc212127c159de1e2d.
- 07:16 PM Suricata Bug #2104 (Closed): pid-file: in suricata.yaml
- Closing. Behaviour is unchanged, but a better comment was added to the configuration file in commit 95a781d4b208ea8d8...
- 04:35 PM Suricata Revision 6f00ba06: rust: fix (again) out of tree builds
- As the generated Cargo.toml is shipped as part of a release
tarball, build from the source directory but set the carg...
- 03:44 PM Suricata-Update Feature #2641: list-sources distinction between free/non-free sources
- I think a modifier to the list-sources command might be better?
suricata-update list-sources --free
- 07:02 PM Suricata Revision 7ec7d85e: setup-app-layer.py: integrate detect buffer setup
- Add --detect to setup a detect buffer.
- 07:00 PM Suricata Revision 35fd10bc: rust: app-layer detect template for rust parsers
- 07:00 PM Suricata Revision 15922dcd: setup-app-layer.py: attempt to cd into correct directory
- - If in src, cd to ..
- Error out early if the current directory does not look like a
Suricata source directory.
- 07:00 PM Suricata Revision 58933baf: rust app layer template: functions to get buffers
- Example functions for getting the request and response buffers.
Useful for running detection on the decoded buffers.
- 07:00 PM Suricata Revision 01f7dcf5: rust template parser: sample pcap
- 07:00 PM Suricata Revision c3f1a35e: rust: app-layer template parser and logger
- The protocol is a simple request/reply based protocol that can
be hand driven with netcat.
Request -> 12:Hello Worl...
Also available in: Atom