- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 03/28/2018
- 01:10 PM Suricata Feature #1970: json: make libjansson mandatory
- I'd be OK with making libjansson mandatory. There would have to be a good argument made to make it required I think.
- 06:49 AM Suricata Revision 43617dc1: suricatasc: move lib to suricata.sc
- Pull the sc python package under the suricata top level
package. A suricatasc package still exists for compatibility
- 06:49 AM Suricata Revision 4a115f4d: suricatasc: allow to run from non-standard python locations
- When we install to a non-standard prefix, the Python modules
are not in the standard location requiring the PYTHONPAT...
- 06:49 AM Suricata Revision a7d90162: suricatasc: move into python/
- Will be built and installed as part of the Python code used
for suricatactl, which is intended to be the generic plac...
- 10:27 AM Suricata Revision cbcbc0f6: suricata-update: bundle suricata update
- Add autoconf/automake support for installing suricata-update
if found in the top level suricata-update.
- 04:00 AM Suricata Revision 27fd5214: eve/dns/v2: support eve/dns v2 in rust
- 04:29 PM Suricata Revision 57d95748: rust/json: expose more of jansson to rust
- 04:29 PM Suricata Revision dfdfc478: eve/dns-v2: only log responses for enabled types
- This changes the logic a bit for v2, checking the rrtype of the
query to see if the response should be logged.
- 04:29 PM Suricata Revision 769f9721: eve/dns-v2: log authorities as a list
- Log the authorities just like the answers, as a list under
the authorities key.
- 09:00 AM Suricata Feature #2277: netinfo: structured information about the network. Output hierarchical network tree in events
- I have to agree. We should use YAML unless there is a specification out there that defines a JSON layout for specifyi...
Also available in: Atom