- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 06/17/2019
- 09:44 PM Suricata Feature #2699: document all eve record types and fields
- Victor Julien wrote:
> Maybe I'm misunderstanding the purpose of the schema, but the goal of this ticket is to get t...
- 07:17 PM Suricata Feature #2629: Rust2018 Tracking
- Copied in the Rust version chart from #2507. I think its useful for noting which distributions support Rust 2018.
- 06:09 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2911 (Rejected): Error thrown on re-enabling existing sources
- Duplicated. Fixed with https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2728
- 06:08 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2728 (Closed): enable repeated calls of enable/disable-source
- Merged. https://github.com/OISF/suricata-update/pull/93
- 10:22 PM Suricata Feature #2507: Make Rust mandatory
- FreeBSD 11 and 12 now have Rust >= 1.31.
- 09:59 PM Suricata Feature #2507: Make Rust mandatory
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 and 18.04 all now have rustc 1.31 which supports edition 2018.
- 08:19 PM Suricata-Update Feature #2906: Make sure that noalert is set in newly enabled rules
- Konstantin Klinger wrote:
> Shall I include this as default behavior in the pull request?
Yes please. I'm wonder...
- 01:50 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2893: Default for --ignore does not work
- Is this not fixed with https://github.com/OISF/suricata-update/pull/116? (https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/i...
- 01:34 PM Suricata-Update Feature #2906: Make sure that noalert is set in newly enabled rules
- I think its worth discussing if this should be the default behaviour rather than a flag. I had meant to do this in th...
- 03:25 PM Suricata Bug #2904 (Closed): rust/ftp: panic in ftp parser
- From reporter:...
Also available in: Atom