- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 06/15/2015
- Suricata (Developer, 11/09/2009)
Reported issues: 13
- 10:36 AM Suricata Bug #1466: Rule reload - Rules won't reload if rule files are listed in an included file.
- Addressed in this PR https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/1483 (merged).
- 10:29 AM Suricata Bug #1467: Specifying an IPv6 entry before an IPv4 entry in host-os-policy causes ASAN heap-buffe...
- Yes, here is the PR: https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/1480
- 07:39 AM Suricata Revision e3ce29f6: json-stats: log deltas
- If "deltas" is yes, log delta values as the name of the value
suffixed with _delta.
- 02:40 PM Suricata Bug #1487: Configuration parser depends on key ordering
- I don't see why. The end result should be the same, just easier, and more straight forward to parse.
- 02:27 PM Suricata Bug #1487: Configuration parser depends on key ordering
- Yes, it important to note that:...
- 04:14 AM Suricata Revision 26fc5682: hostbits: ignore leading and trailing white space
- Ignore leading and trailing space around the name and
- 05:42 PM Suricata Bug #1485 (Assigned): hostbits - leading and trailing spaces are treated as part of the name and ...
- For example, "hostbits:isset, name , src " resutls in a name of " name " and a direction of " src ".
- 05:41 PM Suricata Bug #1485 (Assigned): hostbits - leading and trailing spaces are treated as part of the name and ...
- 04:18 PM Suricata Bug #1484: Remove BUG_ON(1) statements in the packet path
- Do you really want them out of the packet path?
One school of thought is to liberally use assertions, but have the...
- 04:20 PM Suricata Revision 7c40c734: json-stats: reorg threads and totals
- Totals are now placed at the top level instead of under a "Total"
Threads are placed under a "threads" object.
Also available in: Atom