- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 07/25/2015
- Suricata (Developer, 11/09/2009)
Reported issues: 16
- 02:50 PM Suricata Bug #1517 (New): Order dependent, ambiguous YAML in multi-detect.
- Both the tenants and mappings section of multi-detect contain problematic YAML.
For tenants we have:...
- 11:06 AM Suricata Bug #1508 (Resolved): address var parsing issue
- Merge, see https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/1599#event-359923068
- 11:03 AM Suricata Bug #1510 (Assigned): 2.0.x: address var parsing issue
- Copy of issue #1508 for the master-2.0.x branch.
- 03:55 AM Suricata Revision b512580b: logging: integrate rotation into SCConfLogOpenGeneric.
- Addresses issue 1492, and will make it harder to omit
rotation on new outputs.
- 11:56 PM Suricata Revision 14981cb2: rule vars: strip leading white space before looking up var.
- 11:31 AM Suricata Bug #1501 (Assigned): 2.0.x backport: Add HUP coverage to output json-log
- Copy of https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/1492 for backport to 2.0.x.
- 10:36 AM Suricata Bug #1466: Rule reload - Rules won't reload if rule files are listed in an included file.
- Addressed in this PR https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/1483 (merged).
- 10:29 AM Suricata Bug #1467: Specifying an IPv6 entry before an IPv4 entry in host-os-policy causes ASAN heap-buffe...
- Yes, here is the PR: https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/1480
- 07:39 AM Suricata Revision e3ce29f6: json-stats: log deltas
- If "deltas" is yes, log delta values as the name of the value
suffixed with _delta.
- 02:40 PM Suricata Bug #1487: Configuration parser depends on key ordering
- I don't see why. The end result should be the same, just easier, and more straight forward to parse.
Also available in: Atom