- Login: jish
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 12/03/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 05:31 PM Suricata Bug #4225 (In Progress): SC_ERROR_CONF_YAML_ERROR anomaly logger error when in socket mode
- Initial PR here: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5928
Older versions skipped some initialization when in uni...
- 05:37 AM Suricata-Update Bug #4215 (Closed): Documented "--merged" option doesn't exist
- Merged as part of 1.2.1 by removing this option from the documentation: https://github.com/OISF/suricata-update/pull/...
- 04:50 AM Suricata-Update Bug #4215 (Assigned): Documented "--merged" option doesn't exist
- 05:57 PM Suricata-Update Feature #4355 (New): Easy way to disable all engine provided rules.
- The ability to easily disable all Suricata provided rules has come up a few times before. Perhaps treating them like...
- 05:55 PM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
- Thanks for this work Pierre, it really shows that this is possible. Of course, it leads me to just a pile of questio...
- 03:36 PM Suricata-Update Bug #4324 (Closed): --no-merge option fails
- 10:50 PM Suricata-Update Bug #4324 (In Review): --no-merge option fails
- PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata-update/pull/270
- 03:01 PM Suricata Feature #3357 (Closed): suricata-verify: parallel tests capability
- Merged: https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/434
- 04:09 PM Suricata-Update Bug #4324 (Closed): --no-merge option fails
- As of 1.2.0, the --no-merge option fails. This is related to the change to handle duplicate files.
TODO: Evaluate ...
- 04:15 PM Suricata Feature #3357 (In Review): suricata-verify: parallel tests capability
- PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/423
Also available in: Atom