- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 02/15/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 07:34 AM Suricata Bug #1335 (Closed): suricata option --pidfile overwrites any file
- Fixed by failing to start on the existence of the pid file.
- 09:46 AM Suricata Bug #2043 (Assigned): 3.2.x backport: make install-full can have race conditions on OSX.
- Original issue:
- 09:16 AM Suricata Feature #1636 (Closed): Signal rotation of unified2 log file without restart
- Feature merged: https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2560
- 09:02 AM Suricata Bug #1470: make install-full can have race conditions on OSX.
- Yes, I do think we should.
- 08:55 AM Suricata Bug #1470 (Closed): make install-full can have race conditions on OSX.
- Fixed. See https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2561
- 06:16 AM Suricata Revision 89ba5816: doc: update unified2 section
- Remove documentation on older unified formats that have
- 06:16 AM Suricata Revision 82f61031: unified2: nostamp and file rotation
- Give unified2 a nostamp option which will create the file
without the timestamp suffix (like Snort's nostamp option)....
- 06:16 AM Suricata Revision 2c01985e: autoconf - look for stdbool.h
- 06:16 AM Suricata Revision d8e9e1fd: unified2: minor cleanups
- - remove unused arguments and make static
- 06:13 AM Suricata Revision c810748a: Makefile: fix race condition in make install-full
- Use recursive make for the install process so it
is executed in a predictable order.
Also available in: Atom