- Login: jish
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 07/27/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 11:18 PM Suricata Optimization #3973 (Closed): Suricata-Verify: Convert "cmp" tests to Python
- 11:16 PM Suricata Optimization #3973: Suricata-Verify: Convert "cmp" tests to Python
- Merged. Finally! https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/447
- 02:25 PM Suricata Feature #3636: eve: option to enable all outputs
- Juliana Fajardini Reichow wrote in #note-6:
> my interpretation is that this issue is to address the yam...
- 10:15 PM Suricata Bug #4216 (Closed): 5.0.5 in socket mode crashes when using file-store due to uninitialized stats_ctx
- Merged into master a while back: 0aed5e188b214d56107e66ea8e38dfb7d5a13758
- 07:12 PM Suricata Bug #4225: SC_ERROR_CONF_YAML_ERROR anomaly logger error when in socket mode
- Fix was merged with PR https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/6091 as part of the fix to #4434.
- 04:57 PM Suricata Bug #4239: dataset file not written when run as user
- Review PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5859
- 10:05 PM Suricata Support #4521: what's the wrong with my installing suricata
- How are you starting Suricata? Did you run Suricata-Update to update your rules? Are you see events other than alerts?
- 04:29 PM Suricata Bug #4523 (New): Application log cannot to be re-opened when running as non-root user
- Suricata by default creates an application log at /var/log/suricata/suricata.log. This log file is created before cha...
- 02:16 PM Suricata Bug #3910: datasets: for type string the memcap isn't applied to the string data
- I don't see a nice way about it. Does this mostly refer to setting of a memcap in a rule where the user will have a h...
- 05:42 PM Suricata Support #4506: PacketBypassCallback
- Roger Vulliez wrote in #note-2:
> Sorry, but how suricata can ignore packets (local or capture mode) if the callback...
Also available in: Atom