- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 01/19/2018
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision 46d75404: suricatasc: don't use find -delete
- For when -delete isn't supported by find. Instead use
-print0 with xargs -0.
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision 5420c0ab: doc: document file-store v2
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision aa0760a8: filestore: only allow one filestore to be enabled
- There is probably not too much bad about enabling both, but
open file counts can get messy with both enabled. And v1
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision cc35a5b8: filestore (old): register global stat in init func
- This doesn't need to be registered from suricata.c. And moving
it to the init function makes sure its only registered...
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision 9b1d2680: filestore2: warn once for file errors
- Track each type of error warning and only log it once. Also create
a new stat, file_store.fs_errors to count each fil...
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision 9456a316: util-error: define SC_ERR_MAX
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision 50b5a3a5: suricatactl: a new python script for misc. tasks
- Use a new directory, Python to host the Suricata python modules.
One entry point is suricatactl, a control script for...
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision f7c3f301: filestore v2: use fileinfo records as metadata
- As fileinfo records are logged to the main eve log, disable
metadata by default. But when enabled, just use the filei...
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision f631e8cd: file extract: force sha256 even if truncated
- Even if a file is truncated, force the SHA256 if force sha256
is set to yes.
The new file store requires the sha256 ...
- 07:26 AM Suricata Revision 4a973150: filestore v2 - initial version
- Filestore v2 is starts as a copy of log-filestore with the
- NSS is required as file names as bas...
Also available in: Atom