Lua: access to TCP quad / Flow Tuple
This is a request to provide lua scripts access to the TCP quad. When extracting payloads (ex: needs["payload"]), Lua does not have access to the TCP/IP information at the same time.
Similar to features #1261, #1263
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
In my dev-lua-output branch you can use either:
ipver, srcip, dstip, proto, sp, dp = SCFlowTuple()
ipver, srcip, dstip, proto, sp, dp = SCPacketTuple()
Depending on where the script is hooked in you can use one or the other currently.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Victor Julien
- Target version set to 2.1beta2
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Request for Additional Lua Capabilities - TCP quad to Lua: access to TCP quad / Flow Tuple
Also available in: Atom