Fix issues found by clang analyzer
Fix the logic errors found by clang static analyzer. These are probably all pretty harmless but there are some potential null derefs inside of unit tests etc that should be fixed. Link to the report given off-line.
- Due date changed from 07/07/2010 to 07/30/2010
Most important issues are fixed, the rest is 1.0.2 material.
- Target version changed from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
Two more patches applied. Will, are there any issues left?
- Due date changed from 07/30/2010 to 09/15/2010
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version changed from 1.0.2 to 1.1beta1
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Partly fixed in 1.0.2. Missing fixes will go into 1.0.3.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied another patch. Should be all fixed now.
Also available in: Atom