Suricata needs to be able to support snort style reference.config files.
We have support the default references included in snort. The reference.config file allows you to extend this and add your own references. I have attached the reference.config file from snort-188.8.131.52 as an example. This should be a task.
- Target version changed from 1.1beta1 to 1.1beta2
Let's do this in 1.0.4. In the meantime, is there any reference we need to add to the hardcoded references?
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Victor Julien to Anoop Saldanha
- Target version changed from 1.1beta2 to 1.1beta1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Patches by Anoop applied, thanks Anoop!
Also available in: Atom