tracking: unify rule keyword value parsing
Most keywords have their own parsing logic. There are a lot of overlaps between them, so it should be possible to unify them.
- many keywords use a comma separated list of key value pairs
- there are several keywords that take a single int
- there are several keywords taking an int or a range (dsize)
Idea here to define the major classes of keywords so we can unify the parsing. The new parsing should be done in rust (#3195 / #3317)
We'd need a ticket per class with the details.
2 (2 open — 0 closed)
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Task #3195: tracking: rustify all input added
- Related to Feature #3317: rules: use rust for tokenizing rules added
- Subject changed from rules: unify keyword value parsing to tracking: unify rule keyword value parsing
Also available in: Atom