compilation with unittests & debug validation
When compiling suricata, these two can not be used at the same time:
at the moment, you can compile it like this, but Suricata will segfault when started (after a successful compile).
a compilation time check should be added for this scenario.
Thanks to Marcos Rodrigez and Victor Julien for pinpointing this condition.
- Subject changed from Compiliing with unitests to Compiling with unittests
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Target version set to TBD
Shouldn't we just put that into the configure.ac?
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Andreas Herz
- Target version changed from TBD to 70
@Andreas, yes lets error out there is those are mixed.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version changed from 70 to 3.2.1
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Subject changed from Compiling with unittests to compilation with unittests & debug validation
Also available in: Atom