ips: add 'master switch' to enable dropping on traffic (handling) exceptions (6.0.x backport)
- Target version changed from 6.0.11 to 6.0.12
Postponing the backport as we're still polishing things in master.
- Parent task deleted (
What needs to be done here? Are we still waiting for things to go into master first?
- Priority changed from Normal to High
This is waiting on #5825 to be fixed and merged. I'm currently working on it and I think I can have something ready for this week.
- Target version changed from 6.0.12 to 6.0.13
- Related to Bug #6140: exception/policy: reject changes flow action in IDS mode (6.0.x backport) added
- Target version changed from 6.0.13 to 6.0.14
- Status changed from Assigned to In Review
- Status changed from In Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom