ip reputation files - network range inclusion availability (cidr)
The reputation file lists a reputation score for hosts in the categories. It's a simple CSV file:
The IP is an IPv4 address in the quad-dotted notation. The category is the number as defined in the categories file and the value is a number between 1 and 127. 0 means no data.
I think it would be helpful if whole network ranges can be included:
Is this item going to be addressed? This is a pretty critical feature for IP reputation when handling providers like Google, Yahoo, etc for known goods.
- Target version set to TBD
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Giuseppe Longo
- Target version changed from TBD to 3.0RC2
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.0RC2 to 2.1beta2
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Subject changed from ip reputation files - network range inclusion availability to ip reputation files - network range inclusion availability (cidr)
Also available in: Atom