Introduce endswith keyword
endswith is a modifier to the existing content keyword. It matches if the content string matches at the end of the buffer being matched. Usage wise it works the same as nocase.
Should we allow depth and within to be used with endswith keyword?
What about using a negative depth value to indicate it's from the end of the buffer instead of the start?
Actually the same thing can be achieved using isdataat, but this is neater
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Assignee changed from Anoop Saldanha to OISF Dev
- Related to Task #2309: SuriCon 2017 brainstorm added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Victor Julien
- Target version changed from TBD to 70
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version changed from 70 to 4.1beta1
Also available in: Atom