Just like endswith keyword from feature 741.
Whats the use case?
Isn't this handled by content:"abc"; depth:3;?
It can, but this is neater, just like in case of endswith. In fact internally I am replacing startswith with a depth, and endswith with a isdataat.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version changed from TBD to 2.0rc2
- Target version changed from 2.0rc2 to 3.0RC2
- Target version changed from 3.0RC2 to TBD
- Assignee changed from Anoop Saldanha to OISF Dev
- Related to Task #2309: SuriCon 2017 brainstorm added
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Victor Julien
- Target version changed from TBD to 70
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version changed from 70 to 4.1beta1
Also available in: Atom