- Login: duane
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/26/2013
- Last connection: 01/14/2022
- 03:40 PM Suricata Feature #3887 (Closed): yaml: Increase maximum size for address vars
- It appears the maximum length for an address var is 8192 bytes when dynamically generating lists for vars in large...
- 01:52 PM Suricata Bug #2841: False positive alerts firing after upgrade suricata 3.0 -> 4.1.0 (4.1.x)
- fwiw, I'm seeing this behavior as well, but it seems extremely difficult to reproduce.
For some reason when I run wi...
- 03:26 PM Suricata Bug #2402 (Closed): http_header_names doesn't operate as documented
- Not sure if the bug is in implementation, or in the documentation. In the second example of the documentation we l...
- 03:20 PM Suricata Bug #2189: PID file removal at shutdown broken on 4.0.0-rc2
- friendly ping? Any other data I can provide to help?
- 01:35 PM Suricata Bug #2190 (Closed): apparent 1000 character limit in threshold.conf IP lists
- something like:
suppress gen_id 0, sig_id 0, track by_src, ip [lots of chars] (see )
will elicit an error:
- 01:59 PM Suricata Bug #2189: PID file removal at shutdown broken on 4.0.0-rc2
- Could it be a side effect of having another Suricata running (actually sniffing traffic, etc.) at the same time?
- 09:58 AM Suricata Bug #2189: PID file removal at shutdown broken on 4.0.0-rc2
- In this particular test case, no. It continues running as root, and all commands here are issued as root.
- 09:48 AM Suricata Bug #2189 (Closed): PID file removal at shutdown broken on 4.0.0-rc2
- I can reproduce this behavior on two test machines, two variables in play seem to be a custom pid-file name, and runn...
- 09:11 AM Suricata Feature #1675: Support additional runmodes for unix-socket
- Sorry Victor,
I didn't see this as I hadn't flagged this to 'watch' on accident.
I'll play with this when we get 3....
- 11:14 AM Suricata Feature #1675: Support additional runmodes for unix-socket
- Friendly ping on this. Thoughts?
Also available in: Atom