- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 10/31/2019
- 03:11 PM Suricata Task #3128: nom 5
- Small update on this: most of the update has been done, and pushed on https://github.com/chifflier/suricata/tree/dev/...
- 02:20 PM Suricata Bug #3041: snmp parsing error message
- This one is hard to guess :/ The provided test pcap did not result in any error/warning here.
My current suppositi...
- 09:29 PM Suricata Bug #2861 (Resolved): Suricata rule sid:2224005 SURICATA IKEv2 weak cryptographic parameters (Diffie-Hellman) not works
- After investigating, I found 3 causes for the problem:
# the default rules in @rules/ipsec-events.rules@ are testing...
- 04:22 PM Suricata Bug #2861: Suricata rule sid:2224005 SURICATA IKEv2 weak cryptographic parameters (Diffie-Hellman) not works
- Thanks for the pcap!
A first look at the code shows that internally the weak DH parameters are correctly detected ...
- 09:53 AM Suricata Bug #2503: rust: nom 4.2 released
- Nom 4.1 upgrade is mostly done (builds fine, tests OK here). However, it seem to fail building with rustc 1.24.1, whi...
- 10:40 AM Suricata Bug #2528: krb parser not always parsing tgs responses
Thanks for the report and the pcaps.
The cause of this issue is the probing parser being a bit too strict, an...
- 09:41 AM Suricata Feature #2738 (Closed): SNMP parser, logging and detection
- This is the tracking issue for SNMP protocol addition
- 10:12 PM Suricata Feature #2312: http: parsing for async streams
- * Geoffroy :)
- 01:27 PM Suricata Bug #2504 (Closed): ntp parser update cause build failure
- After update to ntp-parser 0.2.0:...
- 08:20 AM Suricata Bug #2414: NTP parser registration frees used memory
- PR here: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3149
Also available in: Atom