- Login: pollux
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 11/17/2020
- 05:48 PM Suricata Feature #1199: LDAP support
- Bringing back this 6-years ticket!
I have a test implementation (currently standalone parser, not a sur...
- 08:40 AM Suricata Bug #3517: Convert DER parser to Rust
- 09:30 AM Suricata Bug #3517 (Closed): Convert DER parser to Rust
- Now that nom 5 upgrade is done (#3128), and since the RDP parser already uses X.509 and DER parsers, converting the X...
- 12:41 PM Suricata Task #3128: nom 5
- Submitted as "PR#4523":https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4523
- 03:16 PM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
- WASM is only a portable assembly, so in itself it will not be enough.
Maybe WASI and/or the nanoprocesses, as descri...
- 03:11 PM Suricata Task #3128: nom 5
- Small update on this: most of the update has been done, and pushed on https://github.com/chifflier/suricata/tree/dev/...
- 02:20 PM Suricata Bug #3041: snmp parsing error message
- This one is hard to guess :/ The provided test pcap did not result in any error/warning here.
My current suppositi...
- 09:29 PM Suricata Bug #2861 (Resolved): Suricata rule sid:2224005 SURICATA IKEv2 weak cryptographic parameters (Diffie-Hellman) not works
- After investigating, I found 3 causes for the problem:
# the default rules in @rules/ipsec-events.rules@ are testing...
- 04:22 PM Suricata Bug #2861: Suricata rule sid:2224005 SURICATA IKEv2 weak cryptographic parameters (Diffie-Hellman) not works
- Thanks for the pcap!
A first look at the code shows that internally the weak DH parameters are correctly detected ...
- 09:53 AM Suricata Bug #2503: rust: nom 4.2 released
- Nom 4.1 upgrade is mostly done (builds fine, tests OK here). However, it seem to fail building with rustc 1.24.1, whi...
Also available in: Atom