- Login: pollux
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 12/22/2020
- 10:03 AM Suricata Feature #1199: LDAP support
- Hi Victor,
Yes, I have a working LDAP parser for suricata, based on the "ldap-parser":https://docs.rs/ldap-parser/ c...
- 01:07 PM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
I've continued working on this as an experiment on my free time, so here's an update.
I have a working branch...
- 05:48 PM Suricata Feature #1199: LDAP support
- Bringing back this 6-years ticket!
I have a test implementation (currently standalone parser, not a sur...
- 08:40 AM Suricata Bug #3517: Convert DER parser to Rust
- 09:30 AM Suricata Bug #3517 (Closed): Convert DER parser to Rust
- Now that nom 5 upgrade is done (#3128), and since the RDP parser already uses X.509 and DER parsers, converting the X...
- 12:41 PM Suricata Task #3128: nom 5
- Submitted as "PR#4523":https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4523
- 03:16 PM Suricata Task #3329: Research: WASM as a Lua alternative and for dynamically loadable modules
- WASM is only a portable assembly, so in itself it will not be enough.
Maybe WASI and/or the nanoprocesses, as descri...
- 03:11 PM Suricata Task #3128: nom 5
- Small update on this: most of the update has been done, and pushed on https://github.com/chifflier/suricata/tree/dev/...
- 02:20 PM Suricata Bug #3041: snmp parsing error message
- This one is hard to guess :/ The provided test pcap did not result in any error/warning here.
My current suppositi...
- 09:29 PM Suricata Bug #2861 (Resolved): Suricata rule sid:2224005 SURICATA IKEv2 weak cryptographic parameters (Diffie-Hellman) not works
- After investigating, I found 3 causes for the problem:
# the default rules in @rules/ipsec-events.rules@ are testing...
Also available in: Atom