- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 12/12/2018
- 10:40 AM Suricata Bug #2528: krb parser not always parsing tgs responses
Thanks for the report and the pcaps.
The cause of this issue is the probing parser being a bit too strict, an...
- 09:41 AM Suricata Feature #2738 (New): Add SNMP
- This is the tracking issue for SNMP protocol addition
- 10:12 PM Suricata Feature #2312: http: parsing for async streams
- * Geoffroy :)
- 01:27 PM Suricata Bug #2504 (Closed): ntp parser update cause build failure
- After update to ntp-parser 0.2.0:...
- 08:20 AM Suricata Bug #2414: NTP parser registration frees used memory
- PR here: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3149
- 09:04 AM Suricata Bug #2414 (Closed): NTP parser registration frees used memory
- The parser name allocated at https://github.com/OISF/suricata/blob/master/rust/src/ntp/ntp.rs#L386 is passed to the C...
- 02:59 AM Suricata Bug #2197 (Closed): rust build with lua enabled fails on x86
- When building on x86 with lua enabled (or, for ex, using @cargo build --all-features@), the build fails:...
- 10:35 AM Suricata Bug #1930: Segfault when event rule is invalid
- Ok, I had some time to re-run the test under a debugger.
The issue itself is pretty simple: the event table is not N...
- 02:48 PM Suricata Bug #1930 (Closed): Segfault when event rule is invalid
- With current git (7e54ee7d0e7dac51c7436724961fdba78af85561) + my patches, I see a segfault when starting suricata, if...
- 07:07 AM Suricata Bug #311: Confusing option checksum_validation
- What is really a problem here is to have tons of packets that disappear without being analyzed, and without any warni...
Also available in: Atom