- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 10/23/2016
- Suricata (Developer, 06/08/2010)
- 10:35 AM Suricata Bug #1930: Segfault when event rule is invalid
- Ok, I had some time to re-run the test under a debugger.
The issue itself is pretty simple: the event table is not N...
- 02:48 PM Suricata Bug #1930 (New): Segfault when event rule is invalid
- With current git (7e54ee7d0e7dac51c7436724961fdba78af85561) + my patches, I see a segfault when starting suricata, if...
- 07:07 AM Suricata Bug #311: Confusing option checksum_validation
- What is really a problem here is to have tons of packets that disappear without being analyzed, and without any warni...
- 04:12 AM Suricata Feature #296: Matching SSL/TLS certificate details
- I already have some code to parse the TLS handshake, I'll have a look.
- 04:10 AM Suricata Bug #311 (Closed): Confusing option checksum_validation
- The option *checksum_validation* has strange side-effects, like disabling all App layer decoders when running on loca...
- 12:10 PM Suricata Revision a2b37e74: Prelude: fix test always returning true
- Fix wrong logic in test for error handling code.
Signed-off-by: Pierre Chifflier <email@example.com>
- 03:11 PM Suricata Bug #175: Passing --disable-prelude to configure seems to instead enable prelude
Here is a fix for this specific problem.
Indeed, the problem is present for other options as well, and is c...
Also available in: Atom