- Login: Odin
- Registered on: 02/10/2020
- Last connection: 11/27/2022
- 01:35 AM Suricata Bug #4200: Flows not deleted in bpf ipv4_maps
- I did some more deep dive into this for Suricata 7.
1. I did setup a breakpoint on https://github.com/OISF/suricat...
- 09:42 AM Suricata Feature #5705 (In Progress): Add Wireguard parser
- Adding a parser for the Wireguard VPN protocol.
* Includes detection of the protocol using patterns.
* Protocol ...
- 08:16 AM Suricata Bug #5287: (Maybe) issues in FTP decoder, Suricata stop analyzing traffic
Have anyone been able to look into this, or observed similar issue? Or if there are any changes related to the...
- 01:28 PM Suricata Bug #5287 (New): (Maybe) issues in FTP decoder, Suricata stop analyzing traffic
- We have observed on several of our sensors that Suricata has stopped analyzing traffic, kernel packets goes to zero, ...
- 02:03 PM Suricata Bug #4200: Flows not deleted in bpf ipv4_maps
- A bit to fast writing, but summarized.
In GDB we did hit the local bypass downgrade https://github.co...
- 02:42 PM Suricata Bug #4200: Flows not deleted in bpf ipv4_maps
- Did a quick test with GDB now, and it did not break on downgrade, but instead in the following line: https://github.c...
- 11:16 AM Suricata Bug #4200: Flows not deleted in bpf ipv4_maps
- Did some testing today with Suricata 5.0.6, and observed similar issues that the ipv4_maps map did contain flows that...
- 09:08 PM Suricata Bug #4502: TCP reassembly memuse approaching memcap value results in TCP detection being stopped
- I think this issue is related to what I observed in https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/4200. We did obs...
Also available in: Atom