- Login: ebf0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/29/2010
- Last connection: 11/22/2017
- 02:45 AM Suricata Bug #2288 (Closed): Suricata segfaults on ICMP and flowint check
- Using only this rule on Suricata v3.2.3, v4.0.0 and v4.0.1 :
alert icmp any any -> any any (msg:"Dump Core!"; flow...
- 04:51 PM Suricata Bug #1522: lua-output problems with pfring
- Both the emails from redmine, gmail sent to spamfolder!
Saw this first now.
To answer your question, I would ne...
- 03:55 PM Suricata Bug #1522 (Closed): lua-output problems with pfring
- Testing "Suricata version 2.1beta4 RELEASE" on Ubuntu 14.04 using afpacket seems to work with lua-output scripts.
- 05:46 AM Suricata Feature #294: Limit inspection of a stream and/or rule...
- From the initial conversation with Victor J on IRC, I was talking about a packet counter and a byte counter, both for...
- 06:27 AM Suricata Bug #342 (Closed): Errors compiling with --disable-gccmarch-native
- 02:18 AM Suricata Feature #294 (New): Limit inspection of a stream and/or rule...
- I would like to have different rule options to limit inspection of a streams.
Not sure if it would speed up or slo...
- 02:55 AM Suricata Bug #271 (Closed): Need for proper option for testing a setup
- When distributing a set of binary,configuration files and rules, it is convenient to have a way to test the setup bef...
- 09:44 AM Suricata Bug #267: Problem with [ipvars] in icmp rule
- ohhh... crapz.... sårry with a big O...
For some reason, my interface reverted to not the one that I really use, s...
- 05:32 AM Suricata Bug #267 (Rejected): Problem with [ipvars] in icmp rule
- Trying out:
alert icmp $HOME_NET any -> [126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52] any (msg:"IDS is alive - ping google-dns test signature";...
- 12:09 AM Suricata Bug #264 (Closed): No payload for http alert data.
- The http_* keywords use the http state which is working on top of the stream engine.
It currently works on ACK'd dat...
Also available in: Atom