- Login: scaramanga
- Registered on: 05/06/2021
- Last connection: 08/08/2022
- 08:38 AM Suricata Bug #5183: TLS Handshake Fragments not Reassembled
- Yes, there must be a bug in the tool, will look into that.
- 12:36 AM Suricata Task #570: tracking: memory fragmentation
- Or at least, appears to be around reassembly and state for protocols at least. Will investigate further.
- 11:28 PM Suricata Task #570: tracking: memory fragmentation
- Actually the main culprit of heap fragmentation is reassembly. Keep doing increasing realloc() as we do for tcp strea...
- 07:51 AM Suricata Bug #4499: Sudden and enormous memory leak
- We've ruled out memory fragmentation by using gdb to attach to suricata and calling malloc_trim(0).
- 06:31 AM Suricata Bug #4499: Sudden and enormous memory leak
- We've ruled out DCE-RPC by disabling it and confirming that the leak still happens.
- 06:49 AM Suricata Bug #4499 (New): Sudden and enormous memory leak
We have a large installed base of suricata 6.0.2. We're seeing a memory leak that can consume unbounded amount...
Also available in: Atom