output the http-body-data to eve.json
I have two requirements:
1. We do not need to output all the request or response body. Instead, only those text related body, e.g. html, json, txt, are required.
2. Output those http-body-data as a json field to eve.json or redis. We need to analyze the http headers and http body together.
Updated by Andreas Herz almost 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Community Ticket
- Target version set to TBD
Updated by Victor Julien over 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #1005: conditional logging: controlling what gets logged added