Filestore v2 solves a lot of issues from v1, so it would be good to avoid the duplication of effort and remove v1.
I propose removing it June 2020.
is there any reason not to use v2? Then we should be quite safe
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Target version set to TBD
- Target version changed from TBD to 6.0.0beta1
- Related to Feature #2196: Add flow_id to the file extracted .meta file added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Jason Ish
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Add documentation about moving to v2 in the upgrading section of the guide.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom