Dataset reputation invalid value logging
If we have a reputation based list with the format hash,reputation, Suricata should warn/error on non integer value.
For example if we have:
"Reputation is an int, not a float. So just use 0, 1, 600, etc."
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to 5.0.1
- Target version changed from 5.0.1 to 5.0.2
- Target version changed from 5.0.2 to 5.0.3
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Victor Julien
- Copied to Bug #3680: Dataset reputation invalid value logging added
- Status changed from Assigned to In Review
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Status changed from In Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom