Traceability and QA with regards to rules loaded
It would be nice if there could be created some sort of log file in the designated log directory - which would hold all the rules that were successfully loaded during start up (and each time Suri is started/restarted), the yaml and other conf files that were used during start time as well.
Updated by Peter Manev over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Traceability and QA to Traceability and QA with regards to rules loaded
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Eric Leblond
- Target version changed from TBD to 3.0RC2
Instead of dumping the loaded rules to a file - maybe we can consider a unix-socket command addition for that.
Updated by Victor Julien about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Victor Julien to Jeff Lucovsky
The rule dumping to json from the analyser is a big step towards this goal. It should probably be improved further and/or have the option to only print the rules, so w/o the analysis.