Windows - Failure when trying to get MTU
Beginner, C, Outreachy
This could turn rally important:
 11/11/2011 -- 13:11:37 - (util-ioctl.c:85) <Info> (GetIfaceMTU) --* Failure when trying to get MTU via ioctl: 22*
 11/11/2011 -- 13:11:37 - (detect-pcre.c:128) <Info> (DetectPcreRegister) -- Using PCRE match-limit setting of: 3500
 11/11/2011 -- 13:11:37 - (detect-pcre.c:138) <Info> (DetectPcreRegister) -- Using PCRE match-limit-recursion setting of: 1500
On windows fails to get the MTU size, I think.
- Subject changed from Windows - to Windows - Failure when trying to get MTU
And it fails to write the warning it in the suricata.log (if enabled) although it should , I believe. Please see attached files.
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
I can confirm the issue. It's not crucial for operation though, so setting as low priority.
- Target version set to TBD
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Anonymous
- Effort set to low
- Difficulty set to low
- Assignee set to Community Ticket
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Label Beginner, Outreachy added
- Effort deleted (
- Label C added
Also available in: Atom