Duplicate alert record in eve log when using unix-socket mode
When using unix-socket mode I see two things:
1. first alert record in eve log is produces twice,
2. unexpected write into the default-log-dir takes place.
Configuration files and pcap file are placed in the attachment (taken from https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/tree/master/tests/alert-testmyids).
My research ended up with the following:
1. Two instances of `OutputPacketLogger` are inserted into global index because of `RunModeInitializeOutputs()` is called twice in unix-socket mode.
2. Such a behavior was introduced with the commit https://github.com/OISF/suricata/commit/ea15282f47c6ff781533e3a063f9c903dd6f1afb.
3. There is a corresponding bug in the issues tracker (https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/4225).