Suricata does not currently support IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation.
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Target version set to 1.4
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
Thanks for the report. Are you able to attach a pcap to it?
Michel SABORDE wrote:
Suricata does not currently support IPv4-in-IPv4 encapsulation.
I made a mistake ... It's "IPv4-in-IPv6".
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Eric Leblond
The attached patch should fix this feature request.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Target version changed from 1.4 to 1.4beta1
Also available in: Atom