SCLog* function family should be updated to limit the number of repetitive messages. One way to do so could be to store the log messages in a hash and keeping a counter for each entry to set up the rate limiting.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Eric Leblond
- Target version set to TBD
Maybe we can have a hard limit on the number of messages per second (configurable perhaps) and also track the last X messages to suppress exact duplicates.
- Assignee changed from Eric Leblond to Anonymous
- Effort set to low
- Difficulty set to medium
- Assignee set to Community Ticket
Also available in: Atom