- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/31/2013
- Last connection: 11/19/2014
- 01:39 PM Suricata Bug #1178: tcp.reassembly_memuse missprint in stats.log
- I agree that it should only be reported once, not per-thread, given it is a global number.
I also see that the val...
- 01:31 PM Suricata Bug #1321: Flow memuse bookkeeping error
- Fix submitted in PR 1221.
- 11:27 AM Suricata Bug #1321 (Closed): Flow memuse bookkeeping error
- There appears to be a mismatch between increase flow_memuse when allocating a new flow and decrementing it when freei...
- 11:40 AM Suricata Optimization #1322 (New): Flow Spare Queue should be a stack
- It would be better is the spare flows were stored on a stack rather than a queue. Then the memory for the flow would ...
- 02:16 PM Suricata Bug #1315 (Rejected): trans_q should not have hardcoded size
- The PacketQueue trans_q in suricata.h is always indexed by tv->inq->id, where Tmq* inq->id is assigned in tm-que...
- 01:12 PM Suricata Bug #632: tcp.reassembly_memuse incorrectly reported
- Now (suricat 2.0.x) stats.log reports the value of ra_memuse for each thread. So it is no longer summed incorrectly, ...
- 01:01 PM Suricata Bug #1178: tcp.reassembly_memuse missprint in stats.log
- Looking at the Suricata source code, it appears that the memcaps are global, but reported by every thread. There is o...
- 12:34 PM Suricata Optimization #1313 (New): All Free functions should correctly handle NULL pointers
- All memory free functions should properly handle NULL pointers (including SCFree). Then all the NULL checks before ca...
- 08:56 AM Suricata Bug #1289: MPM b2gm matcher has questionable code
- My work around was to remove the b2gm and b2gc MPM.
- 03:37 PM Suricata Bug #1289 (Closed): MPM b2gm matcher has questionable code
- The B2GM MPM matcher has questionable code related to use of B2gmPattern1 structures. These are only used for pattern...
Also available in: Atom