- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/29/2014
- Last connection: 04/16/2018
- 11:04 AM Suricata Bug #2490: Filehash rule does not fire without filestore keyword
- Oops, missed the actual commands leading to the with-filestore execution:...
- 11:01 AM Suricata Bug #2490 (New): Filehash rule does not fire without filestore keyword
- I was testing some filehash rules and encountered an issue where suricata alert does not fire without filestore keywo...
- 07:43 AM Suricata Bug #2090: Rule-reload in multi-tenancy is buggy
- suricata.log when run with -vv...
- 06:37 AM Suricata Bug #2090: Rule-reload in multi-tenancy is buggy
- From debian sources, detect-engine.c:1228 looks to be...
- 06:22 AM Suricata Bug #2090 (Closed): Rule-reload in multi-tenancy is buggy
- Observed version 3.2.1-1 (Debian Stretch)
I have observed several failure cases when performing rule reloads in mu...
- 03:33 AM Suricata Bug #1911 (New): Commandline provided configuration values don't persist after initial startup
- When using --set key=value commandline arguments to set some configuration parameters on startup, it seems that those...
- 03:36 AM Suricata Feature #1535 (Closed): Expose the certificate itself in TLS-lua
- Current development version of TLS-lua only exposes certificate metadata to lua scripts.
I propose a feature where...
- 09:05 AM Suricata Feature #1514 (Closed): SSH softwareversion regex should allow colon
- Trojaned PuTTY builds have become more common recently, one method to catch some of them is to look for the version s...
- 09:39 AM Suricata Bug #1435: EVE-Log alert payload option loses data
- And here's the output section regarding EVE-log...
- 08:00 AM Suricata Bug #1435 (Closed): EVE-Log alert payload option loses data
- It would seem that EVE-Log alert payload loses data before/during payload->base64 conversion. Below is an excerpt fro...
Also available in: Atom