- Login: satta
- Registered on: 10/27/2016
- Last connection: 03/17/2023
- 04:31 PM Suricata Bug #5486: Ethernet metadata is missing for some protocols or parts of a protocol
- Juliana Fajardini Reichow wrote in #note-8:
> Hey @satta would you like to take this one?
Hmm, I am not sure I can c...
- 01:54 PM Suricata Documentation #2699: document all eve record types and fields
- Good question. The generic documentation (as in: RTD pages) is not there yet, but from my point of view the JSON sche...
- 12:55 PM Suricata Feature #5670: Support wide strings somehow
- cf https://yara.readthedocs.io/en/stable/writingrules.html#wide-character-strings
- 08:15 PM Suricata Bug #5309 (Closed): CIDR prefix calculation fails on big endian archs
- While trying to build 6.0.5 on Debian's s390x port, we noticed that tests segfault in the new version (see https://ci...
- 01:39 PM Suricata Bug #5018: MQTT can return AppLayerResult::incomplete forever and buffer forever
- 03:12 PM Suricata Documentation #4768: DNS v2 EVE does not longer contain `dns.rdata` but it is still listed in the documentation
- I think this can actually be closed. Looking at it again the documentation does not really claim that @rdata@ is a to...
- 11:38 AM Suricata Task #3194: pcre2 support
- Victor Julien wrote in #note-15:
> @satta Is a backport of this work desired? Its somewhat intrusive, but not imposs...
- 09:23 PM Suricata Task #3194: pcre2 support
- FYI https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=999952 <- Moving to PCRE2 over the deprecated old PCRE has also...
- 10:38 AM Suricata Documentation #4768 (Closed): DNS v2 EVE does not longer contain `dns.rdata` but it is still listed in the documentation
- The RTD documentation for the DNS EVE-JSON fields (18.104.22.168.1 https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/output/eve/ev...
- 12:37 PM Suricata Documentation #4725 (Closed): Inconsistent "needs" key documentation for Lua functions
- I noticed that some example code in the Lua functions documentation does not really match reality. For example, using...
Also available in: Atom