- Registered on: 10/27/2016
- Last connection: 09/18/2019
- 05:03 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3156: file clash between installed codebases for suricata and suricata-update
- Jason Ish wrote:
> I should not that this was done on purpose, as what I gathered from the Python tooling is that it...
- 03:04 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3156: file clash between installed codebases for suricata and suricata-update
- > > solves the problem for me. @setup.py install@ will no longer create the @__init__.py@ file, and suricata-update s...
- 01:51 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3156: file clash between installed codebases for suricata and suricata-update
- Hi Shivani, thanks for your quick reply and clarification!
I understand that the intention is to ship the @suricat...
- 08:52 PM Suricata Bug #3157 (New): suricatactl does not display proper usage note on Python3
- I'm currently looking to migrate the Debian package for Suricata to Python3, as Python2 will be removed from Debian i...
- 08:25 PM Suricata-Update Bug #3156 (Assigned): file clash between installed codebases for suricata and suricata-update
I noticed that both suricata (via @python/setup.py@) and suricata-update (via its @setup.py@) both install cod...
- 03:35 PM Suricata Optimization #3085: Suggest more appropriate location to store eBPF binaries
- After some research and discussion within the Debian community, it looks like eBPF is apparently endianness-dependent...
- 01:10 PM Suricata Bug #3073: AC_CHECK_FILE on cross compile
- FYI, Debian has a bug report that might be related: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=923174
- 01:00 PM Suricata Optimization #3085 (Closed): Suggest more appropriate location to store eBPF binaries
- I noticed that the documentation (https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/capture-hardware/ebpf-xdp.html#setup-ebpf...
- 05:00 PM Suricata Feature #2507: Make Rust mandatory
- FYI: Rustified Suricata 4.1.2 is now available in Debian stretch-backports (and will also be in buster). A cargo pack...
- 01:27 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2728 (Closed): enable repeated calls of enable/disable-source
- At the moment, trying to enable a source that is already enabled will result in suricata-update failing with a return...
Also available in: Atom