commandline: introduce --enable-all-outputs switch
For the purpose of testing and QA it would be beneficial to have "--enable-all-outputs" switch as a cmd command parameter.Just like we have --simulate-ips.
2 (2 open — 0 closed)
- Subject changed from Introduce --enable-all-outputs switch to commandline: introduce --enable-all-outputs switch
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Target version set to TBD
there are different output ways as well like redis, so what would be the suricata.yaml you would "use" as a base for that?
I care mostly about file, because in my QA I just want to make sure the actual logging paths are active. I guess another way to approach this would be to add a configure flag --enable-qa or something, that just enables all the features in the default config.
+1 for file logging as a first step
- Target version changed from TBD to 6.0.0beta1
- Related to Feature #3636: eve: configuration options to enable all, none or just a default set of outputs added
- Target version changed from 6.0.0beta1 to 7.0.0-beta1
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Juliana Fajardini Reichow
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 8.0.0-beta1
- Related to Feature #4782: config: add command to dump all active settings added
- Assignee changed from Juliana Fajardini Reichow to OISF Dev
Also available in: Atom