eve: option to enable all outputs
Currently with eve, each output type needs to be listed to be enabled. It would be useful to have a flag to just enable all, with sensible options.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 6.0.0beta1
- Related to Feature #1993: commandline: introduce --enable-all-outputs switch added
- Subject changed from eve: optiont to enable all outputs to eve: option to enable all outputs
- Target version changed from 6.0.0beta1 to 7.0rc1
- Assignee set to Juliana Fajardini Reichow
- Status changed from New to In Progress
my interpretation is that this issue is to address the yaml file option, since the related issue would already address cmdline alternative. Is that correct?
Also available in: Atom