SuriCon 2016 & 2017: be better at failing. Don't loose track of protocols on packet loss or other resource stress. Handle one sided traffic better. All things related to this.
High level ticket that will be parent task to more specific tickets.
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to TBD
- Related to Task #2309: SuriCon 2017 brainstorm added
- Related to Task #2685: SuriCon 2018 brainstorm added
- Related to Bug #2393: One way TLS traffic not properly identified added
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Subject changed from failing better to tracking: failing better
- Related to Bug #1848: crash if disk is full added
Also available in: Atom