- Registered on: 10/30/2017
- Last connection: 10/10/2019
- 09:21 PM Suricata Feature #3316: Unix socket: support dumping flow table
- One thing as we were exploring saving flow state is that there is not currently a stable identifier for flows between...
- 03:16 PM Suricata Optimization #3314: rust: integrate log crate with suricata logging
- Log crate doesn't actually provide a logger implementation, so we would have to implement a logger that can receive t...
- 02:17 PM Suricata Feature #2696: http parser in rust
- For 1.1 https://crates.io/crates/httparse
For 2, https://docs.rs/h2/0.2.0-alpha.3/h2/ but it is futures/async+await ...
- 02:24 PM Suricata Bug #2296: Unix Manager Should Not Use Conf Functions to Pass Information to source-pcap-file
- This ticket came out of that PR.
Link to discussion: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/2992#discussion_r152295401
- 07:20 PM Suricata Support #3106 (Closed): Illegal Instruction on Suricata Master
- That was it. Was building my package on aws/docker, so systems outside of that failed.
Jason Ish wrote:
> Can you...
- 04:10 PM Suricata Support #3106: Illegal Instruction on Suricata Master
- I think the cause of this is building a binary on Ubuntu 16.04.5 and running it on 16.04.6. Not sure how to debug the...
- 02:38 PM Suricata Feature #3105: Add kafka output
- What happens when kafka is unavailable at startup? Do we assume it is temporarily down or fail startup?
- 08:28 PM Suricata Support #3106 (Closed): Illegal Instruction on Suricata Master
- 11:01 PM Suricata Bug #3040: pcap: with -r <single file> pcap_open_offline failure does not lead to non-zero exit code
- This is an outcome of not having the process not return the thread error information when the initialize fails.
- 06:57 PM Suricata Task #2629: tracking: Rust 2018 edition
- The current rust version looks to be a blocker for https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3971 since the toml crate us...
Also available in: Atom