- Registered on: 10/30/2017
- Last connection: 02/27/2018
- 07:38 AM Suricata Revision 4b897c90: source-pcap-file: Directory mode may miss files (bug #2394)
Certain parameters of delay and poll interval could cause newl...
- 09:37 AM Suricata Bug #2451 (Assigned): Missing Files Will Cause Pcap Thread to No Longer Run in Unix Socket Mode
- If a pcap file is sent to unix socket for processing that does not exist (e.g. slow i/o), the pcap thread is returnin...
- 06:41 AM Suricata Revision 790ef270: runmode-unix-socket: interrupt as commanded (2413)
Once interrupt occurs, reset the interrupt flag so that future...
- 06:36 AM Suricata Revision 0813f080: suricatasc: pcap-file-continuous (2412)
Suricatasc is not supporting pcap-file processing in continuou...
- 10:27 AM Suricata Feature #2417: Add Option to Delete Pcap Files After Processing
- 09:49 AM Suricata Feature #2417 (Assigned): Add Option to Delete Pcap Files After Processing
- Add an option to delete files after processing, for cases where pcaps are continuously dropped to a directory.
- 09:59 AM Suricata Bug #2413: Pcap Interrupt Keeps Pcap File Processing Interrupted
- 09:48 AM Suricata Bug #2412: Suricatasc isn't showing or allowing pcap file continuous option
- 08:58 AM Suricata Bug #2413 (Assigned): Pcap Interrupt Keeps Pcap File Processing Interrupted
- After calling pcap-interrupt on unix socket, future pcap-file runs will be immediately interrupted.
Also available in: Atom