This would replace libhtp.
- Related to Task #2685: SuriCon 2018 brainstorm added
- Assignee set to Community Ticket
- Status changed from New to Feedback
It would be great to get some suggestions about what Rust crates would be helpful here.
- Status changed from Feedback to In Review
- Assignee changed from Community Ticket to Todd Mortimer
- Target version changed from TBD to 7.0.0-beta1
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 8.0.0-beta1
- Related to Bug #5739: htp: handle alloc failure for user data added
- Related to Feature #5692: Add brotli content encoding to HTTP/1.1 added
- Related to Security #5921: http1: configurable limit for maximum number of live transactions per flow added
- Assignee changed from Todd Mortimer to Philippe Antoine
- Status changed from In Review to In Progress
Today's status : Rebase to do and differential fuzzing findings to investigate after 7.0.3 release
Also available in: Atom