Various implementations appear to exist, none has been contributed yet.
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Target version set to TBD
Sadly we didn't get any response from the people who were working on that, see #1895 and #1825 :( Did anyone play with that already or has some experience? I just see Jesper Brouer from Redhat tweeting a lot about DPDK :)
Would this be something for a project with academia?
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Anonymous
- Effort set to high
- Difficulty set to high
From what I've seen of DPDK, it would be hard to add DPDK support that suits all users?
- Assignee set to Community Ticket
I am awaiting this feature.
but, I can't wait, so I try to develop it.
Which runmode is better for high performance with DPDK?
- 2 sockets, 12 cores, HT = 48 cores
If there is a recommendation, I will try it first.
or worker mode first.
Workers mode is best for performance.
- Related to Feature #4507: dpdk: initial support for IDS and IPS modes added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Effort deleted (
- Difficulty deleted (
Closed as duplicate of #4507
- Status changed from Closed to Rejected
Also available in: Atom