Expose flow lifetime to the rulelanguage
Beginner, C, Outreachy
During the roadmap discussion in Prague someone asked for the possiblity to detect long lived sessions.
VictorJ said that this data was already stored somewhere.
I guess a sanity check of config for timeouts vs length of duration looked for in the signature would be a good idea
2 (2 open — 0 closed)
- Related to Task #2309: SuriCon 2017 brainstorm added
- Target version set to TBD
Stian are you planning to submit an implementation for this?
- Assignee changed from Stian Bergseth to Anonymous
- Effort set to low
- Difficulty set to low
- Assignee set to Community Ticket
- Label Beginner, Outreachy added
- Related to Feature #3271: Add keyword to determine flow based speed/bw added
- Assignee changed from Community Ticket to Stian Bergseth
Additional ideas we will split into dedicated issues:
Dump the flow table over unix socket.
Explore also loading the flow table into suricata as part of a state keeping.
- Assignee changed from Stian Bergseth to Community Ticket
- Effort deleted (
- Difficulty deleted (
- Label C added
Also available in: Atom