Stream depth and filestore interaction
In the case where stream reassembly depth is set 0 and where file store stream-depth is non null, Suricata is stopping the streaming as soon as filestore is triggered resulting in truncated capture and fileinfo.
- Target version changed from 4.1rc1 to TBD
- Status changed from New to Assigned
I see the PR was merged. Should this be closed?
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
waiting for an additional PR
- Target version changed from TBD to Soon
maybe related to #2264 and #2506 which have it other way round with the settings?
Also available in: Atom