invalid dsize distance rule being loaded by suricata
Added by Jason Taylor almost 4 years ago.
Updated about 2 months ago.
The following rule, originally submitted under issue #317 is being loaded successfully but doesn't seem like it should be.
alert udp any any -> any any (msg:"TEST SUCCESFULL - dsize/distance INVALID combination "; dsize:10; content:"boom"; content:"loom"; distance:10; sid:6666663; rev:1;)
- Related to Bug #317: Invalid Rules added
- Assignee set to Jason Taylor
- Target version set to TBD
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Jason Taylor to Jeff Lucovsky
- Target version changed from TBD to 7.0.0-beta1
- Label Needs backport added
- Copied to Bug #4316: invalid dsize distance rule being loaded by suricata added
- Copied to Bug #4317: invalid dsize distance rule being loaded by suricata (6.0.x backport) added
- Status changed from Assigned to In Review
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 7.0.0-rc1
- Status changed from In Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom