multi-part parser in Rust
Implement a multi-part parser in Rust for use in the HTTP parser. It should be generic enough that other parts of the engine can also use it w/o too many changes.
- Target version changed from 6.0.0beta1 to 7.0.0-beta1
This might be done using the libhtp2 (rust libhtp) work underway. Libhtp contains a multipart parser I think, so this rust conversion would have this as well?
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 8.0beta1
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Related to Bug #5725: smtp: quoted-printable encoding skips empty lines in files added
Also available in: Atom