app-layer: template and setup script
Added by Jason Ish over 1 year ago.
Updated 6 months ago.
By default, the setup script for app-layer parsers should output a Rust template, not C (should we even keep the C template)?
The module name created should be
Use direction enum.
Use current year for copyright year.
Make sure code is clang-format/rustfmt clean.
- Related to Task #5002: applayertemplate: convert parser to nom7 functions added
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 7.0.0-rc1
- Related to Optimization #5636: template: remove C app-layer (as there is the rust one) added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to In Review
- Status changed from In Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom